Smashburger has new locations opening up across the U.S. in 2019! We have a huge focus on internal promotions, so any position you start in will give you the opportunity to get to the next level. Apply today to join our growing company!
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. We’re growing our team and living the burger dream as we continue to push boundaries and grow at a pace that’s gotten us recognized as America’s Most Promising Company (Forbes) the #1 Mover and Shaker in the business (FastCasual.com).
Our cooks work with the freshest produce, always fresh never-frozen beef and artisan buns that are the core of Smashburger and the better-burger revolution!
Looking for a place to grow? Team members that pursue SMASHING careers with us are part of a team that is committed to their success!
Are you a natural leader, with a passion for quality and desire to bring out the best in others? Over half of our Restaurant Leadership team started as Cooks.
Are you Smashburger material?
Smashburger Cooks live our High Five Values every day:
Check out the details below and apply now to find out why Bold, Remarkable and Memorable Careers start at Smashburger!
• Ensure that each guest has a memorable experience by preparing Gold Standard menu items in a timely manner
• Be a menu expert, follow Smashburger’s prep and menu recipe standards to prepare guest orders
• Maintain cleanliness of floors, equipment and counters at all times
• Follow checklists and proven systems to set up, stock and close the kitchen
• Protect the guest by following all food safety standards
• Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
• Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
• Complete any other tasks assigned from time to time by the management team
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 50 lbs
• Ability to work in high temperature
• Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Ability to successfully complete training program
• Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
• Smashburger participates in E-Verify